Khamis, 16 Julai 2009

Which one is more difficult?

Salam and hi !

Your wish is my command !!!! ..... But which one is more difficult for a Genie...?

I think Mimbar and Gajah know the answer too well..

Read on.........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A man was fishing along the beach near Tioman and found a bottle. He looked around and didn't see anyone, so he opened the bottle. A genie appeared and thanked the man for letting him out. The genie said, "I am so grateful to get out of that bottle that I will grant you any wish, but I can only grant one."

The man thought for a while and finally said, "I have always wanted to go to Hawaii and fish along the beautiful beaches of Hawaii. I've never been able to go because I cannot fly. Airplanes are much too frightening for me. On a boat, I see all that water and I become very claustrophobic. So I wish for a road to be built from here to Hawaii.

The genie thought for a few minutes and finally said, "No, I don't think I can do that. Just think of all the work involved. Consider all the piling needed to hold up a highway and how deep they would have to go to reach the bottom of the ocean. Imagine all the pavement needed. No, that is just too much to ask."

The man thought for a few minutes and then told the genie, "There is one other thing I have always wanted. I would like to be able to understand women. What makes them laugh and cry, why are they temperamental, why are they so difficult to get along with, when they want attention, when they don't. Basically, what makes them tick."


The genie considered for a few minutes and said, "So, do you want two lanes or four lanes on the highway?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 ulasan:

fati berkata...

Maksud dia Bar, nak faham pompuan lagi susah dari buat highway yg menyeberang lautan luas gitu..... huhuhu sampai hati ek....sian kami...

kembara kelana berkata...

aku faham perempuan..fatie...tapi perempuan tak faham aku

asri berkata...

Mula2 tak faham juga dengan orang perempuan tetapi bila buat senarai semak, buat perbandingan dulu dan sekarang,sedikit analisis tentang dia barulah kita memahami serba sedikit bagaimana kita hendak hidup bersama dia. Kalau berdasarkan janji setia buang karen je. Sama-sama berusaha membawa pasangan ke syurga yang abadi.Hubaya-hubayalah wahai mereka yang bergelar suami dan isteri. Genie pun takut nak handle pasal perempuan.Dia tak ikut kuliah munakahat kot.